While Brexit has fuelled uncertainty in the UK, by preparing ahead of the final withdrawal you and your business can better prepare itself for the changes ahead.
You should create and review a plan for the continued delivery of your company’s services, which should include:
- Finding and securing accommodation in case of relocation
- New resources sources
- Existing supplier relations
- Relocation of key employees
- Tax and VAT registration post-Brexit
- Establishment of new trading structures
- Implications of additional costs
This plan should be kept up to date on a regular basis and reviewed as and when the situation changes.
Professional advice should be sought throughout this process and we will happy to assist you with this and future reviews.
At Carter Lemon Camerons our expert team will stand alongside your business through these uncertain times to ensure you have the advice and support you require.
To find out more about how we can help your business, please contact our team today.